Friday, June 10, 2011

A Blast from the Past

TGIF.

Taking a minute to unwind and going through pictures that I have taken of projects.   Thought I'd share these with you.   These chairs were found at the Salvation Army store for little of nothing. But I didn't buy them right away, oh no, I left them unattended and just waiting for someone else to snatch  them up.  Riding home from the store, common sense caught up with me as I hit the freeway home.  How did I not buy those 4 chairs, yes 4 of them for under $50.00?!!!. I know what you're thinking, I know, but I did some fast talking and was able to get a good friend who lived near the store to go by and grab them up for me!!  At the time I didn't have room for them, but I was patient and about 2 years later, I moved. This is what they looked like when I bought them:

There are 3 like this and 1 arm chair.

There's a lot that could be said about this fabric but, I think I'll leave it unsaid!!
Saw a print in JoAnn's that I fell in love with but thought the entire set out of this would be too much. Too much print and too much money ( even with 50% off  sale) so I both some of the print and used a solid chenille that I had bought a lot of for another project. This is the encore:


If this fabric looks familiar, it is!! I used the same color combo on the off white cane chairs.

Anyway time to close, I've got paste wax on a new project waiting to be buffed!! Check back soon for more Encores!


No comments:

Post a Comment