Monday, July 23, 2012

Great News !!








 I am "over the moon" excited today with the announcement of May Arts new design team.  Guess who made it on the Cameo Ribbonistas team.  Yep, yours truly.  I can't wait to create new projects using their wonderful ribbon. Now you know why my last 4 posts all had projects that used ribbon. I'm always looking for new ways to show my creativity. First, the ribboned rocking chair, then the ribbon weave chandalier, who knows what's next.  I'm really looking forward to sharing with everyone, ways to use ribbon that you may have never imagined.  The projects submitted by all of the designers were major league and so creative and I feel honored to be a part of this team.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Montina! So happy to have you on the team. :)

    ReplyDelete