Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas. Minus the Red and Green


Well, I promised to give you a sneak peak at my new NT (Non traditional) Christmas tree. If you saw my earlier post this week you know that the colors for that tree are apple or lime green, dark brown, silver and my favorite, turquoise. Now to make this even more NT , the tree itself is white.
So while it'll take me at least one more season to get it just where I want it, I want to share it with you now. Please feel free to leave comments telling me what you think.

 
 
 
 
 
 




Ribbon tree topper that ties in a couple of the NT colors.


Silver painted pine cones with bows.

A couple of handmade ornaments. Glued glass beads onto glass ornament balls and gluing silver beads onto green glitter balls.

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek.

Merry Christmas!!



1 comment:

  1. Tina, I absolutely loooooove your creations. They are so elegant and balanced. Every year for 35 years I have had a trim a tree party. The decor has changed slowly over the years primarily out of necessity or because of a sale. But basically it has stayed the same. The decor is nice and I get compliments, but I keep thinking over the past five years I would like to make a change. Update, add more elegance and pizzaz, tell a story, be more current. But I have invested so much in what I have now. But looking at your post I am thinking about repurposing and enhancing. I never thought of making and crafting, but I could do that. I want you to see some pictures so you can give me some input. I love your designs.

    ReplyDelete