Monday, July 1, 2013

Turquoise; My Kind of Color

Hi all,

Turquoise is one of my favorite colors. Some days, it just lifts my spirits to look at gorgeous rooms and all things turquoise.

Today is one of those days. I have a couple of go to sites for a quick fix of turquoise. Of course Pinterest is one site, and yes I have a board dedicated to turquoise, doesn't everyone! House of Turquoise.com.
Another is

Here are a few pics that sent my spirits soaring today.

                                                                       via Pinterest


If that chair isn't awesome enough, here's another...


                                                                    via Pinterest

Two totally different styles, same gorgeous color.

And then there are always the brave souls who dare to drench their rooms in turquouise, and somehow it isn't overdone or too much... it's just enough to make you gasp at it's beauty...



and again!


                                                            both via Pinterest


And who doesn't want to wake up to all this turquoise goodness...



 This mix of tuquoise and silver glam is my favorite.



And sometimes you only need a little....
 
via source
 
 
 
 
 
Of course turquoise isn't just for your home anymore...



Now that's a statement bag. 

What do you think about turqouise, does it make you smile?  Let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. Loving the turquoise schme, very elegant color.

    ReplyDelete